Friends of Feral Felines
P.O. Box 473385
Charlotte, NC 28247
FFF Hotline: 704-348-1578
Please call the hotline for all urgent matters,
as well as to schedule spay/neuter appointments or borrow equipment.
FFF is run entirely by volunteers, so it may take a few days for a response.
Thank you for your patience!
Please call the FFF hotline:
- For information on low cost spay / neuter, including participating vets in your area
- To schedule an appointment for spay/neuter surgery
- To borrow humane traps or carriers for safely catching and transporting cats
- If you are a land or farm owner willing to host feral cats in need of relocation
- For any urgent situations. Please keep in mind that we are always backed up returning calls due to the high volume of phone calls received, so calls cannot be returned immediately. For a true animal medical emergency situation, please contact your veterinarian or an emergency veterinary clinic.
- To volunteer your time with FFF.
If you are near the Mooresville/Lake Norman area, Lake Norman Lucky Cats may be more convenient for you to use.
Please email FFF:
- For non-urgent general questions about feral cats